5 eggs - C size
2 tea spoon ovallet
250 gm flour
250 gm coconut milk
1 tea spoon soda bicabonat
1 or 2 tea spoon pandan flavour
1 or 2 tea spoon green color
1. Beat eggs and sugar with mixer.
2. Put coconut milk
3. Put ovellet inside the batter and beat again
4. Little by little put flour into the batter.
5. Put soda bicabonat, pandan flavour, and green color.
6. Prepare the mould and grease with a bit of oil.
7. Before pouring the batter, put the coconut sreaded at the bottom.
8. Press it a bit. ( coconut sreaded mix with a bit of glutinous flour to make it stick to each others and sprinkle with salt )
9. Steam the batter....
Once you eat it, you gonna like it....